Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Office Coffee

Sitting here in the cubicle I share with an intern, I am sipping on, quite possibly, the crappiest cup of coffee I have ever had. It's 11:10 AM and its cup numero 3.

I'm on edge and I'm not sure if it's the coffee or the irritating caller who can't figure out the difference between clicking a URL or Google. What kills me is this person has credentials. And she doesn't understand, in her thick, southern accent. Sipping my coffee, I shudder.

I have nicknamed the office coffee "Espresso Mud." A coworker thinks I am funny.

I am typing diligently. Another coworker thinks I am a hard worker.

I complain about my job, and, a friend tells me I should quit.

I click my heals three times, close my eyes, and repeat "this cannot be my life, this cannot be my life, this cannot be my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment